Wednesday, June 24, 2020

#Mobile #Wallpaper - #Need help figuring out an old interactive Samsung background.


Need help figuring out an old interactive Samsung background.

Hi there,

Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I searched google for a while for an old "interactive" background on my old Samsung phone I used to have. It was pretty much a black background with little colorful dots that resembled bacteria, or amoebas, and they moved around on the screen randomly. If you touched the screen, it would feed them little white particles that they could eat. I think the different colors would "attack" each other and die out? I'm hoping I'm not losing my mind I seriously cannot find anything about the background. It was either on my old Note 2 or Samsung Galaxy S3 Or S4.



Submitted June 24, 2020 at 01:13AM by PuffFluff
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MobileWallpaper/comments/heweyi/need_help_figuring_out_an_old_interactive_samsung/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment