Tuesday, October 29, 2019

#Mobile #Wallpaper - #Matching wallpapers for light and dark theme


Matching wallpapers for light and dark theme

Hello to everyone in this sub. I'm new here and I'm looking for some cool wallpapers.
I've just updated my OnePlus 6T to Android 10 and installed the Auto Dark Theme app, to automatically switch to dark theme during the night hours and back to light theme during the day.
The app can also automatically switch the wallpaper depending on the theme. So now I'm looking for matching wallpaper pairs for light and dark theme. Do you know any?
Thx in advance.



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 10:41AM by LT_5m4sh
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MobileWallpaper/comments/dosffu/matching_wallpapers_for_light_and_dark_theme/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment