Thursday, February 21, 2019

#Mobile #Wallpaper - #Fans of /r/MobileWallpaper, I made an app to automate the rotation of your phone wallpapers from any subreddits.


Fans of /r/MobileWallpaper, I made an app to automate the rotation of your phone wallpapers from any subreddits.

I was unsatisfied with many of the similar apps on the Play Store, so over the past few months, I've been perfecting this app to automatically cycle through Reddit images as often and however I wanted.

Now I feel it's polished enough to open it up to Redditors, so that all of you wallpaper-enthusiasts can benefit from it too.


If you're interested, here's the Play Store Link

I appreciate feedback, feel free to let me know if you love or hate it!


Screenshots

Features:

  • Automatic wallpaper updates
  • Multi-subreddits
  • Dim, Blur, Crop post-effects
  • Tasker Integration
  • Hot/New post sorting
  • NSFW filtering
  • Wallpaper history
  • App shortcut widget
  • Homescreen and/or lockscreen
  • Wi-Fi & cellular data, or Wi-Fi only
  • Wallpaper change notifications
  • Suggested subreddits list

and many more!



Submitted February 21, 2019 at 08:03PM by Chibichuba
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MobileWallpaper/comments/atc8td/fans_of_rmobilewallpaper_i_made_an_app_to/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment